Sunday, March 17, 2013

What Girls Should Do

As I mentioned in my previous post, I found myself drowning in task since the 6th semester started. I sleep late alomost everyday and wake up early even in weekend. I didn't even get the chance to watch my favorite serials—Glee and Running Man—that lying around to be watched. Huhu.

I should get some relax before I'm actually going crazy (for heaven's sake, no! ><). I'm glad that God hear my sincere pray, so He sent Reni and Oktina to save me from this stressful day. I definitely said yes and there we went, Plaza Surabaya.

We had dinner at some Japanese restaurant and shared stories while waiting for the meals. We had a chit-chat, gossips, and the more important is we fullfilled our belly. Shortly after eating, we went to clothes store. Reni bought a pretty skirt and Oktina got a jeans. I didn't know whether it's their favorite colour, because they chose blue out of others.

Our hang-out time ended with ice creams. Yeay. 

  as sweet as friendship

The next day I polished my nails with cheap nail polish I bought from Strawberry for around IDR 5-10 :)). It turns my nails pretty too. Well, I think to be nice and pretty isn't always expensive, right? Btw I bought one from Oriflame too, but I haven't try this. So I will just post my photos with Pokari and Mukka from Strawberry. 

 pink and glitter

 it will turns into purple gold under the sun

 I order it from Oriflame, but the package has yet to come. :(

Maybe this is what girls should do. Hanging out with friends, telling stories, eating delicious food, polishing nail, smiling at everyone they meet, and plenty of things I have yet to complete. It got me thinking about things I want to experience, so I will make sure to write a wish-list after this. It doesn't matter if I write unproductive thing like watching Running Man all day, as John Lennon said, "time you enjoy wasted, was not wasted." And I enjoyed that. :)

You should try writing your wish too ;). Thinking carefully about things you want to do or achieve, write with your favorite pen, then paste it on your wall. I wish someday your wish is not just a wish anymore. :)

No comments: