Friday, March 15, 2013

Slow Down, Baby.

The rempongest semester has finally come to me. I call it ‘the rempongest’ since ALL lecturers and professors give us homeworks which need to be done in the same week. Yes, All of them. I swear it really drives me crazy. Lack of sleep, skip breakfast, and a mess room are constantly keeping my body in high stress levelit’s so annoying. The only good thing is it gets me motivated to be lecturer in the future, so I can treat my students the same. Lol, you know I’m just kidding, no? :p. 

Panda eyestask after effect
 
In the moment like this I wish time would stop so I can do them in normal speed—no need to use my power of kepepet, because I know that doing things in such a rush isn’t good. Sometimes it does finish everything, but it just.. so-so. Doing things too fast can result in lower quality of my work, but I have no choice instead of pushing myself to the deadline.

But the first task really exceeds my expectation. The one that satisfy me is Media Promosi Kesehatan. Our team’s hardwork in campaign, performance, and presentation about myopia got positive responds from audiences, include friends and the lecturers. We don't believe it since it's done in a very limited time. But they’re all happy with our efforts and gave us one and two good critics. Alhamdulillah. It pumps my spirit to do my best in the next task. I hope other teams can do better than us. :D

I post some posters we designed in case you’re wondering. :p 

 Poster (before redesign). It's quite horror for 5th grade :))

Comic (the causes of myopia)


Why Upin Ipin? Because our target was 5th grade school children that love Upin Ipin so much. So we design a simple poster according to their favorite cartoon. :))

Btw, have I told you that my blog was having troublesome a few days ago? Some comments were deleted so I couldn’t reply to those. I don’t know how it happenned, I’m sorry ><. But don’t worry, everything has turned alright now. You can ask me or posting comment anytime you want. ^^

No comments: