Sunday, April 14, 2013

Black and Memories

How's your weekend people? I hope your weekend is as good as mine because I just finished the exam and now I'm home, having some relax before other tasks come. So much things to do on these couple weeks make me have to stay at room and barely even leave my laptop to do all the tasks. It's hard to pick one thing to do when all of a sudden a big pile of assignments coming in to you like a typhoon. The good thing of all this is I can spend most of my time with friends sharing the laugh while doing the tasks. :)

I really need a day to chill out from this stressful weeks. I'm glad God hears me, so He sent mom to save me from this loneliness *halah*. Mom asked me to go with her and Dad to the wedding of Tante Ratna's daughter. Happy mood suddenly come. Yeay. 

By the way, Tante Ratna is my mom's bestfriend since college, and you know what, their friendship age is older than me. :)) 

Here are the selca I took before: *sorry for narcissistic post* xD


Sorry for bad photos. I took these using my tab low quality camera. :|


This is my first time doing this make up to my eye. I found the tutorial on Youtube, and hey, It's quite fun! I've never felt this girly before. :D

Before


 After

I wear black dress which reminds me of my high school. Yes, this is the second time I wore this dress ever since I bought it. The first time was when I took photo for my high school graduation with my classmate. :')

Sparkling because I took this photo near the window. I'm now The Cullen. :)))
 
See you in another narcissistic post. :P

No comments: