Friday, May 3, 2013

Download OST I Miss You

Yey, finally I made it till the last episode! Setelah dirempongin tugas kuliah akhirnya gue secara resmi tamat nonton drama ini dan bisa nulis related postingannya *brb* *pesen tumpeng dulu* *plak*. Well, I couldn't help falling in love with Park Yoochun. He's so gorgeous and talented, both as singer and actor. I couldn't barely take my eyes off him while watching this melodrama.

Talking about the drama, I reaaaaally fall in love with the soundtracks. I've downloaded all the soundtracks and keep playing them until my ears get used to the rhythm. Most of the them are ballad, but it can boost my mood though. You guys should listen to them too! :D

Here I post and upload all the soundtracks to my account on mediafire. Type "bemypride" to unlock the files. ;)

I Miss You OST Part 1


Artist : Wax
Release : October 30, 2012
Track List :
Click here for the lyric

I Miss You OST Part 2


Artist : Jung Dong Ha
Release : November 29, 2012
Track List :
2. Look at You (Instrumental)
Click here for the lyric

I Miss You OST Part 3


Artist : Byul feat. Swings
Release : November 29, 2012
Click here for the lyric 

I Miss You OST Part 4


Artist : Lee Suk Hoon of SG Wannabe
Release : December 12, 2012
Click here for the lyric  
I Miss You OST
Here is the whole list of the soundtrack. Just click to download the song.
06. 슬픔
08. 절망

1 comment:

Mehdi Mohseni said...

Dear Anindya
I found your blog so accidentally when I was searching a Korean Drama OST; (I MISS YOU Series); I downloaded all tracks from your blog; thank you so much for your nice work. However I did not find what I was looking for :)
unfortunately I don't have any blog and recently left all my social accounts, such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, even Whatsapp; and just use email.
it was to make my mind a little free :)
I always want and like to find more and more friends; because friendship is too precious for me.
so, yuo can contact me by email ( if you wish ); and my email address is as below:
mehdimohseni@yahoo.com

take care about yourself dear friend

MEHDI