Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gwiyomi Song

...So, am I the only one who just found out this cutie song?
 
Okay, okay, I wanna admit to all of you that I'm not an active Youtuber (?). I come to youtube only when I'm bored or when I'm searching some videos for my task. Then, Elle and Jess posted a cover song of Gwiyomi on their blog last night. I'm so curious as they got many requests to do this cover song. I keep thinking, why must this song?
 

I got the answer after watching their video. Yes, the song is lovely and.. cute, of course. I don't know why it keeps playing in my head. Actually, when you listen to it more and more, you'll find out that this song has no special thing. What makes the song so popular are the “cute” hand movements made by various idols such as Girl's Generation, Jung Il Hoon, Super Junior, and others.

In case you're wondering, here I post the lyric of the song with English translation.
 
귀요미 송 - Cutie Song
by Hari (하리)
 
Hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo (naekkeo)
Don't look at other girls, no matter what they say, you're mine (you're mine)

Dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo (nan nikkeo)
Don't even talk to other girls, I'm yours (I'm yours)

Saekki songarak geolgo kkok yaksokhaejwoyo
Please pinky promise me

Jeoldae na honja naebeoryeo duji ankiro
That you'll never leave me alone

Ildeo hagi ileun Gwiyomi
One plus one equals Gwiyomi

Ideo hagi ineun Gwiyomi
Two plus two equals Gwiyomi

Samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi, Gwigwi Gwiyomi, gwigwi Gwiyomi
Three plus three equals Gwiyomi, Gwigwi Gwiyomi gwigwi Gwiyomi

Sadeo hagi sado Gwiyomi
Four plus four equals Gwiyomi too

Odeo hagi odo Gwiyomi
Five plus five equals Gwiyomi too

Yukdeo hagi yugeun chu chu chu chu chu Gwiyomi, nan Gwiyomi!
Six plus six equals chu chu chu chu chu Gwiyomi, I'm Gwiyomi!
 
 
Here is a video collection of Gwiyomi Song performed by the oringinal singer itself, some idols and netizen. What do you think? Cute? Or just plain annoying? :P
 
 

 

Credits to:

No comments: