Saturday, January 9, 2016

Year-End Trip to Papuma

Can't believe it's already 2016! This past year has been a crazy one and has really flown by. And since it's still January, I'd like to wish you guys a Happy New Year. Let's fill 2016 with more laugh and fun journey! :D

Anw, I finished the year with a trip to some beaches in 3 different cities with my big family from mom's side. We decided to rent a big van car that could accommodate about 17 people altogether and hired a driver so that my dad could rest. Everything was going smoothly beside the hotel thingy. Yes, we hadn't booked hotel because it was so frustrating to find a room during the peak season.

Skip the hotel. Few days later, with a bursting backpack at the seams with clothes, googles, sunglasses, snacks, and other beach essentials, we arrived at the beach. The first beach we visited was Pantai Tanjung Papuma that located in Jember. It took about 1,5 hours by car to reach the beach from my hometown. We arrived around midday so it was hella hot bcs the sun was just right above us. The beach was so packed with people of all ages that seemed to be okay with the heat. I didn't want to just simply sitting under the tree so I left my sandals in the van and tried to walk barefoot on the sand. WORST. DECISION. EVER. It was freaking hot that I felt my skin burning.

I regret to leave you here, dear sandal

I wore my sandal again and put on the sunglasses then headed back to the beach to take more photos with my cousins.







Le cousins

After ate enough sand and took a sip of salt-water taking selfie, we were having lunch by the beach then back to the van to continue our journey bcs Papuma was really hot that day so we left earlier than what we planned before.

I skip the other beaches bcs it will be long post and I'm too lazy to type *lol*. So yeah, I had a reaaaally great holiday especially when it was spent with the ones you love. It sure is a sweet and memorable thing to end 2015. 

No comments: